The 3rd Congress on Controversies in Thrombosis and Hemostasis (CiTH), October 20-22, 2016 has been submitted for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
The CiTH Congress was granted 9 European CME credits (ECMEC)
ISO 9001 Certification
This Quality certification requires all participants to fill in a scientific questionnaire and to evaluate the overall quality of the event. Questionnaires will available online at the Congress website as at the conclusion of the congress for 3 weeks.
CME for USA participants
UEMS/EACCME CME credit recognition
The American Medical Association (AMA) has an agreement of mutual recognition of continuing medical education (CME) credit with the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS). Under the terms of this agreement, the AMA will convert CME credit certified by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME), the accrediting arm of the UEMS, to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Physicians (MDs, DOs or equivalent international degree) may have their EACCME credit converted to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by applying to the AMA.
Educational needs and expected outcomes
- Assess and appraise controversial issues based on the latest findings by leading scientists in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
- Evaluate best practices in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
- Discuss new scientific knowledge and recent research findings
- Recognize opportunities for scientific collaborations around the world
- Integrate the most up to date information in their clinical and research activities
- Evaluate the most important aspects of diagnosis and treatment of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
Presentations, discussions and debates will focus on the latest developments in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest (COI)
All declarations of potential or actual conflicts of interest, whether due to a financial or other relationship, must be provided to the EACCME® upon submission of the application. Declarations must include whether any fee, honorarium or arrangement for re-imbursement of expenses in relation to the event has been provided.
Industry support disclosure
We confirm that all funding provided is free of any attempt to influence the program, individual sessions, subjects for discussion, content or choice of faculty members conflicts of interest. Support of the Congress is kept in strict accordance with CME accreditation criteria.
Industry support may be viewed here.