Who is eligible to enter?
Physicians, scientists & researchers born in 1982 or after
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the 3rd Congress on Controversies in Thrombosis and Hemostasis (CiTH) invites young scientists or researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive free registration and the abstract will be presented as an oral presentation.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than June 15, 2016. (http://congressmed.com/cith/call-for-abstracts/)
2. Register and pay registration fees (If your abstract is selected as a winner, your full registration fees will be refunded).
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1982 or after.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Attendance at the CiTH Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.
The organizing committee reserves the right to change the conditions
at any time without notice