Who is eligible to enter?
Young Physicians, Scientists & Researchers born in 1981 or after
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the CoVet Congress invites young physicians, scientists and researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award.
The 5 Best Abstracts will receive free registration and their abstracts will be presented as oral presentations.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than July 21, 2014. If your abstract is selected as one of the 5 Best Abstract winners, your full registration fees will be refunded to you.
You must include your date of birth during the registration process in order to enter the competition.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1980 or after at the time of submission. Please remember to fill in date of birth in the appropriate place on the online registration form
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract
- Submitters must register and pay registration fees by July 22, 2014
- Attendance at the Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award
- Winners who cancel for any reason (whether or not fees have been paid), will not be entitled to collect their award
- Only the winner can claim their award on site at the Congress
- Submit the abstract on-line: www.congressmed.com/covet
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.
Don’t wait until the deadline. Early submission increases your chance to win