We are pleased to announce the following winners from CoBrCa 2017:
Young Scientist Award:
Is nipple-sparing mastectomy with immediate reconstruction safe for Asian women? An 11-year review
Yvonne Ng, Singapore
Best Poster Prizes:
Comparison of sentinel lymph node biopsy between invasive lobular carcinoma and invasive ductal carcinoma
Yayoi Adachi, Japan
Is supraclavicular lymph node dissection recommended for clinical N3c breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy?
Joo Heung Kim, Korea
Clinical and potential molecular parameters for predicting recurrence of patients diagnosed with breast phyllodes tumors
Ya-Wen Yang, Taipei
Young Scientist Award
Who is eligible to enter?
Physicians, scientists & researchers born in 1983 or after
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the 3rd World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCa) invites young scientists and researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive a “cash prize” and the abstract will be presented as an oral presentation.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than Monday, August 7, 2017.
2. Register and pay registration fees (If your abstract is selected as a winner, your full registration fees will be refunded).
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1983 or after.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Attendance at the Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.
Best Poster Award
All poster presentations are automatically entered into the competition. The posters will be judged on site and winners will receive a cash prize.
The organizing committee reserves the right to change the conditions
at any time without notice